Old May 3rd 09, 07:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Bug Me Videos

I think they are good for a novice but they are not perfect, I have
3, the electrical is very good, provided a lot of help in rewiring a
63 and a 68, I am getting ready to do heater channels on the 63 and
from what I have read there a few key gaps. Worth the money? I think
they are when you consider the complexly of the information and the
fact that they try to include the changes over the years, overall I
think they are a good and useful product, when combined with all of
the other online resources, here, Samba, shoptalk, cal-look etc. If
you are a visual learner, they will be a critical addition to the
manuals.
Darrell.