Old April 24th 09, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger[_2_]

Default Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

"GasSaver" > wrote in
:

> Our improved Mercedes-Benz C280 or E320 can beat yours. I would love
> to prove this again in front of a news editor or a media person.

Then why don't you?

All newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations have telephone
numbers listed in the phone book. They usually even have a bricks-and-
mortar building whose physical address is also listed in the phone book. It
should be fairly easy to locate some media outlet relatively local to you
and talk to somebody there.

I look forward to reading about you in my local paper after the syndicates
pick up the story of what is surely a new and exciting paradigm.

--
Tegger