Old April 23rd 09, 07:25 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda
sharx35

Default Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

"Tony Harding" > wrote in message
> Sharx35 wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> GM should have been fed to the sharks.

> It's not too late, or maybe the sharks don't want it?

What? They might choke on it. Maybe I'm just cynical--no industry that I was
in that flopped every got any government funding. We had to suck it up and
move on to something that paid. Paying $36 USD to someone to bolt on a wheel
is OBSCENE and that's not including benefits..just BASE salary.