Old September 28th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default Hemi Challenger

My Name Is Nobody wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> WindsorFox > wrote in
>> :

>>> If you're still using the GT500 as a comparison I'd say you're
>>> under
>>> an incorrect assumption, especially if the 6 litre is as disappointing
>>> as the the 5 litre hemi.

>> So WF, tell us how either of the current Hemi engines are
>> "disappointing".
>>
>> BTW, if you're simply rounding up the 4.7 Hemi to 5 liters and rounding
>> down the 6.1 to 6, why not just round down the Ford 5.4 to 5 liters as
>> well? Or why not call the Mustang 4.6 a "5 liter"?

> Round whatever the hell you want, your Mexican Hemi, no matter the
> displacement can't hold a candle to Fords 32 valve supercharged 5.4 liter.
> Period...

I don't have any reason to reply to any of his posts, but someone
should inform him that the smaller hemi is not 4.7 litres and doesn't
hold a candle to a Nissan 5 litre either, even without a blower.

--
"Wow, I want a billion Dollars and a pet monkey!" - Dale Jarrett

"Paul's vocabulary is rather large, but
most of the words have no meaning in English" - Joe Canuck

"Too bad it wasn't "personality theft"...you'd be immune." - Herb Tarlek