Old October 26th 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
XS11E[_1_]

Default Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> On 10/25/2012 22:40, XS11E wrote:

>> Gotta be auto, convertible and I'd prefer a V8 although I do
>> recall a Thunderburp with a V6 and it moved pretty well.... I'm
>> not going to be drag racing any Vipers.

> That would have been the Super Coupe.

No, mine was just the plain LX model. It did perform OK, no speed
demon but it kept up with the traffic.

I learned to hate supercharges with my Pontiac SSEii, I loved hitting
the gas pedal but I hated the huge price difference that Premium gas
cost.... I'm basically very thrifty (my friends say the word is CHEAP!)

The Usenet Improvement Project: