Old March 28th 05, 05:33 AM
DTJ

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:33:27 -0800, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>The dispatcher's action is the same whether the biker died or not.
>Somebody screamed HELP US and the jerk whose job it was to provide help
>hung up on him because he disapproved of motorcycle riders. ***If***
>the rider had died as a result of this action, what should the
>dispatcher's penalty be?

I think I know where you are going with this, but, as I said, it is
irrelevant. The same action should occur no matter what, because it
was the behavior that was wrong, irrespective of the end result.
There are only two possible actions that would suffice - fire the
asshole, or fire the asshole and string him up.