Old April 14th 05, 05:09 PM
W. Moore

A couple of years ago a post at this site suggested that old brake flex
hoses tend to swell inside which traps pressurized brake fluid causing a
brake to drag. It made sense and I thought I would try and replace the flex
line on my right rear wheel to eliminate the squeaking/dragging problem
before tearing all else apart. Bingo. New flex line and the problem was
solved. The flex line was about $14 at a local parts house.
> How do I get the rear rotors off my 1978 'vette?! I know it will take

some