Old February 28th 11, 08:39 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
laurentien

Default Audi body design errors

On 28 fév, 22:24, ovalking > wrote:
> In article
> >

> laurentien, writes:
> >body design errors

> You can't please all the people all the time unfortunately.

I know but now the trends is that most sedans are moving in the
direction of lacking headroom.
As said, I think now of buying the A6 Avant like my brother in law did
and he loves it since it is also quattro.

LHR

> You don't say what model 80 you have, but most of them have a major body
> design error IMO. Speaking of experience with the B3, the storage area is
> very impractical. It's impossible to get anything long (e.g *bike) inside
> - give me a hatch or estate anyday.
> A 100 Avant in my case :-)

My Audi 80 is a saloon and its booth is much longer than my former BMW
323i.
Moreover, you can fold the rear seats if you need more space, very
convenient and rarely found at that segment.

LHR