Old March 7th 10, 12:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher's Left Testicle

Default iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

That's pretty much it. I would have an iRacing account with cash in it and
spend it on things within iRacing, whether that be content or racing.
IRacing needs to have more than just a monthly subscription plan, because
people are different.

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
This is actually pretty interesting when you think about it. Obviously
anything that creates an avenue for more money coming in is something
iRacing would be interested in, especially in that this potentially provides
another bunch of people to sell content to.

So I assume you'd like to host races with a mixture of people both
subscribed monthly and not. As far as those subscribed monthly go, they just
join the server and that's that. But what do the rest do. Obviously the
person putting the server up pays something in doing so, but then the
question is, what do the other non subscribers do. I guess they'd all need
to pay. Maybe $1 each? Do these non subscribers get a day or 2 on the forums
as well?

Interesting!