Old March 6th 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher's Left Testicle

Default iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

I'm a bit behind the time and didn't know about the hosted service. But I'm
I'd like FIRST to offer a pay per race billing option. I won't to be able to
charge my account with money and spend it as and when.

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
So what are you talking about? The FIRST series or hosted? Hosted is $3
per session. You could run a league with buddies for peanuts. Or are you
talking about the overall service/monthly sub?

news