Old December 25th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
John Doe[_5_]

Default 97 SL Oil Pump Light

Bob, thanks. I have been reviewing my Haynes repair manual and it says the
same thing. It mentions an oile pressure relief valve in teh housing. I'm
begining to think it has something to do with that. The oil light has done
this before early this year and then stopped acting up until just recently.
For the $$ I can try a new sending unit to see what happens 1st.