Old July 17th 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
uncle_vito

Default Spilt gasoline on car hood, now I have an oily stain

You do not want an abrasive cleaner else the paint will be eroded where you
'wax'. Polish has solvents that will remove the gasoline but will not
abrade the paint.. Polish is made for paint. Dish washing liquid is not.
It is that simple.

Dang, you guys are really dense.

Vito'