Old November 4th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher

Default Greedy *******s.....

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 00:31:35 -0600,
(Brent P) wrote:

>In article >, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
>> Your point is irrelevant because we aren't dealing with a market
>> (specialty vehicles) that was EVER intended to be "free".

>That is my point! congradulations you grasped it!

By free I only meant that it was a commodity market. ALL our auto
markets are "free" as far as supply and demand are concerned since
only the seller and the buyer are the determinants of the price. You
just don't happen to like the price or availability. Showing that it
IS a free market, just not a commodity market.