Old May 11th 06, 10:41 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default OK, what does 'lusso' actually mean....

On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:25:34 +0100, (SteveH)
wrote:

>Well, given a choice, I'd want Veloce leather with Lusso wood, Lusso
>suspension but Veloce wheels and bodykit.....

Interesting..that's what I thought at the time..until I felt that
leather steering wheel - it was just too lovely to resist. It seemed
smaller than the wooden wheel too. I also prefer the more *planted*
feel of the lowered suspension to that on the Lusso even if it does
involve more under tray scraping!

It's all pretty subtle stuff really but I know where you're coming
from..it's a personal thing - no rights or wrongs!

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)