Old May 11th 06, 09:58 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default OK, what does 'lusso' actually mean....

On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:41:04 GMT, Halmyre > wrote:

> It's actually a bit of a bugger to work out who gets what...

No..it's worse than that. Around that time my local garage had about
20 156s which were a company order. Every colour and type possible.
The odd thing was that they were all (quote) "mis-builds". Every one
had something weird in the spec. From simple things like wrong spec
radios to really weird things like Lussos with Veloce black dials,
Veloce lowered suspension but lusso wheels and no side skirts.

The other thing that made specs a random thing was the torrent of
imports that were mixes of Euro and GB spec.

I'm reminded of a time many years ago when all "L" spec Cavaliers
magically became "GL" spec when appearing on the secondhand market.
I'd treat old 156 descriptions with similar disbelief (mostly for the
reasons outlined previously).

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)