Old September 28th 05, 06:18 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

I don't think that Alex said he was 'having trouble' with his car, he said
fixing it was beginning to cost too much. I'm thinking he means fixing it up
rather than repairing it. Hopefully he'll chime back in but as with mine, I
look at the total cost to get it back looking really good and I have to add
the cost of a new top, new seats / covers (pretty hard to find a tan leather
drivers seat in good shape), paint and probably front and rear bumper
covers. Then you do have the worry that after shooting the wad on mostlt
athestetic (sp?) items murphy's law will kick in and you'll have some engine
issue to deal with.

Sorry to ramble but that's the way I think allot of us feel, we'd like to
keep our older NA's forever but have to inject reality into the emotional
attachment sometimes.

Chris
92BB&T w/135k