Old April 2nd 05, 09:16 PM
maxpower

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> maxpower wrote:
> >
> > It makes a big difference where and how to store these drums/disk on the
> > shelf, they can warp in the box beleive it or not

> Please explain.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> adddress with the letter 'x')

I'm talking experience Bill, Our parts department used to stack rotors and
drums on top of each other, several together. We would install them and find
the pulsation was really bad, we were charging the parts department the
labor to machine them.. then they finally got smart and stored them
differently and the warped rotors and drums stopped. not sure if the
shelves they had them on were flimsy and caused this, you would have to ask
someone who specializes in metal that question.