Old April 10th 09, 10:23 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
LJ and Tina

Default 4wd Problem

Hi all. I have a 2004 Holden Rodeo RA (Petrol) (also known as a Isuzu
D-max, and maybe same as a Chevy Colorado?)

My "4wd Light" stays on now and started just after I accidentally
started it in gear and without the clutch in... oops! so it bunny
hopped forward fairly violently.

I am hoping it is something simple, but the reset-code others have
used doesn't work.

Is it possible when I stalled it that it could blow a vac-hose?

Or any other ideas? I have plugged/unplugged all I can find, but
although I am a do-it-yourselfer on most things on cars, I have still
alot to learn about the 4wd mechanics/electronics...

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated!