Old May 12th 13, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]

Default '02 300M: Change power steering and automatic transmission fluids-- difficult?

126K miles now. I don't know whether the power steering fluid has ever
been replaced; I don't recall the need to do so ever having been
mentioned. A transmission problem was fixed under the extended warranty
just before 70K miles, and I assume that they did not save and reuse the
old fluid -- but with that dealer I wouldn't be too sure.

What should I expect to pay to have somebody do it? Is it worth it to
avoid the possible hassle?

Perce