Old February 8th 05, 04:17 PM

I took off EGR valve made sure it was closed then reinstalled without
the plug. It did not help.

One more thing I just noticed. When the van is not acting up and I
turn it on then back off it will hold 25lbs of fuel pressure.

When it is acting up and I turn it off it will not hold any fuel
pressure. Even if I leave it off for a couple minutes it still will
not hold fuel pressure.

After an extended period of time (hours or overnight) it will again
hold 25lbs of fuel pressure when the key is off.

Also, I misspoke earlier. It is not backfiring it is popping back at
the engine. I am not sure what you call that. Sorry for the confusion.

btw, I just rented (deposit/free) an Actron Super AutoScanner. I will
read the manual today and post whatever data I can get out of it
tonight.

Thanks for the suggestions,