Old November 6th 04, 03:05 PM
ismlv

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:53:53 GMT, "Mike64Bug" <mfkoch > wrote:

>It's possible that your regular car insurer would cover it under some sort of "antique car" policy. I had my '59 Beetle
>insured with State Farm. They offer coverage for vehicles that have historic or antique tags and I don't recall them
>ever asking about it being garaged. (I may be wrong about that) They asked me how much I wanted to insure it for and
>they agreed to it. My agent took pictures for his records.

I used to have my 74 with Erie. We have our two daily drivers with them and we were on a limited use policy, had to be kept at the house,
but not garaged. We switched to Hagerty because we got another Bug and they had way better rates (Erie wasn't really high for car insurance
but Hagerty REALLY took it down) but they require it be garaged.