Old November 12th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_8_]

Default Can't find the coolant drain plug???

What these guys said. You only really need to remove the block drain, if
the cooling system is known to be full of sludge. On a vehicle this young,
I wouldn't expect that unless it had been overheated and refilled with raw
tap water several times.

Earle