Old October 3rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_6_]

Default Cost to replace Valve Cover Gasket?

Might help if you told us what model / year you have.
As commonly stated here, engine starts on a combination of spark, fuel and
air. find which one is missing and go from there. If you can't get it at
least running poorly, you can't get a good diagnosis on anything else.

ps.com...