Old January 17th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default brake pads

I second that. When I bought the 99 a few months ago it had very aggressive
front pads. I accidentally locked them up momentarily two or three times
trying to get used to them. Plus PO had given me a set of new rotors, no
wonder, they were almost worn thru! You've got to watch out for that if you
go with aggressive pads.

Chris
99BBB