Old December 17th 05, 03:44 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Audi History

If your Audi is more than just transportation for you, and you'd like to learn more about the history, there are various books available in the marketplace. I have taken it upon myself to write my own (electronic) book that tells the history of Audi in a unique way. For more info, please see http://www.freewebs.com/audiphilately . On one of the sub-pages, at http://www.freewebs.com/audiphilatelymyaudi.htm , you'll find some info on the Audi 100 that I currently own.

Happy Motorin'
Peter