Old April 20th 05, 07:11 AM
Spike

Brent... While there is much you promote with which I disagree, there
is much I do agree with. However, I do not hold with the concept,
right or wrong, that the United States should be like anyone else. Our
history is nothing like the Euros, and my Aussie friends have all
voiced the same feelings about their home. Nor do I expect the Euros
to be like us.

More than anything, I want to thank you for allowing me to work off
some of the boredom of this weekend by getting you worked up...and
stringing you along. This is one of those subjects; like politics or
religion, where neither side wins. You will never understand what it's
like to be one of the cops you seem to distrust, dislike, and have no
use for, and I will never know what it is like to be you. Anyway,
thanks for the break in the monotony.... : ) Have a great week.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:57:39 -0500,
(Brent P) wrote:

>In article >, RichA wrote:
>
>> who think
>> 40mph can mix with 60mph without problems.

>On a limited access highway where lane discipline is practiced, a wide
>speed variance is easy and safely delt with. Only in the USA is this a
>problem, because lane discipline is practically non-existant in much of
>the nation.
>
>Lane discipline is why a 911 and 2CV can be on the autobahn at the same
>time.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16