Old July 17th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Default issue with 98 dodge caravan window

Rose.... the basic operation of power windows is pretty close from brand to
brand... As I understand your concern, the passenger window goes up and down
from the switch on the passenger door but down only from the drivers door?

Suspect either the drivers door switch or a broken wire in the pass through
from the drivers door to the A-pillar (usually a rubber bellows looking
affair at the front edge of the door).

My frosted side says the broken wire is most likely and there is a chance
there will be other wires affected but not yet completely broken.

HTH.