Old October 14th 05, 02:03 AM
William R. Watt

> New ignition switch? (In this case, a *universal* key/ignition switch
> for $10, since the replacement switch for the Geo is $140.)

You might be able to pick the key out of the lock with bent wire. I've got
a broken key out of a door lock. Leaving a party late at night I tried to
get into the car with the house key. I'd squirt oil generously into the
cyclinder.

If removing the broken key doesn't help, you might try calling wrecking
yards for a lower price on a replacement.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm