Old June 25th 14, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dave[_70_]

Default Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT

I am looking for an educated opinion concerning the value of my 35th
Anniversary edition Mustang GT.
It is a convertible with a black top and has the 4.6L engine with a 5 speed
manual transmission. It is
Performance Red in color. It has all original equipment except for a new fuel
pump and dual Magna Flow
exhaust tips. It just hit 13K miles and is is super condition. It is my
understanding that there were
4000+ 35th Anniversary editions manufactured with 1555 being Performance Red.
Of these 1555
only 671 were convertibles and of these 671 convertibles only 283 were 5
speeds. Any help anyone
can provide will be greatly appreciated.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mustang/v...-gt-86992-.htm