Old December 27th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

Default GM blasts proposed change in U.S. fuel economy rules

http://www.usatoday.com/money/compan...leconomy_x.htm

>>> http://www.changingworldtech.com/

>> These people seem to have answers for far too many problems to be believable.
>> I'm guessing they're scamming for research $$$. If they knew how to do all
>> that stuff, they would, and probably wind up being richer than Gates.

>http://www.res-energy.com/

Looks great. Hope they get down to business and produce lotsa biodiesel. And
gasoline. We need gasoline.

Hopefully this can be used to empty the landfills and convert their contents to
something useful. Landfills seem to me to be one of the dumbest ideas of the
20th century.

Dave Head