Old March 23rd 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default Route recommendations - Austin to Seattle

pws > wrote:

> Any idea what I should ask for this if I sell it?

Blue Book Excellent = $3,400

> 1991 Mazda Miata (red)

Less $3,400 because it's a slow color = $0.00

> A few other things I have forgotten about I am sure. One thing
> that it does lack is a HUGE TAK!, I never did really put one in.

No HUGE TAK, no really ugly wing, deduct $50.

Deliver the car here along with $50 and I'll take it off your
hands..... ;-)

No idea, I think you could get a bunch here but it would take forever
to sell because most non-Miata people are afraid of modifications.