Old July 17th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Default May the best wind tunnel win

V_e_s_a wrote:
> Its gertting rediculous, no wonder some people go away from this
> nonsense. Now when BMW established "twin towers", whats next?
>
> Place them under a ceiling, Bernie pulling strings.

I agree that some of the addons look a bit daft, but I like some
innovation which differentiates the cars otherwise the they all look
like they were designed by the same computer program. I have this
cunning idea to stick a big fan on the back of the car, but I'm keeping
it to myself 'til I get the nod from Bernie...