Old February 5th 05, 03:04 AM
DreamChaserAJ

Hello,

I am interested in learning more about this. My Intrepid's engine has
recently quit working (on my way to an oil change, ironically enough!).
I'm not one to lash out and blame others, whether it be the manufacturers
or previous owners, I am just looking for more inexpensive alternatives to
a repair rather than purchasing a new vehicle. I love my Intrepid and I
worked hard to earn enough funds to buy it, if it has a chance to be saved
I would like to do so. It is difficult to commute to college and work
depending on rides and borrowing cars. Also please include any risks
you've heard of with this conversion. Thank you.