Old February 14th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.tech

Default Need ways to start a car with a dead battery.- 92 Civic Auto.

Mount an Uninterruptible Power supply in the trunk, and give access to the
12volt connections inside. Charge it off the electrical system, using a
reverse current diode. When you get into a pinch, bypass the diode, and
start your car. It also provides full time 110 volt ac for your laptop,
coolers, or TV.

Al