Old April 23rd 05, 04:55 PM
mic canic

now the real bad news!!!!
the sealer is made to react with air so when it hits the air outside of the leak it seals and the leaks stops but when the sealer contacts the air in the system then it seals off hoses compressors and other internal parts rendering the
whole system junk and i'm starting more and more of this junk do it
we now have to have a 2000.00 tool to tell us techs when sealer is mixed in the systems so we do not contaminate other's systems and render equipment useless
my dealer just paid 1500.00 to have one recycle machine repaired