Old April 23rd 05, 01:57 PM
Bruce Baxter

Default '95 Eagle Vision Air Conditioning

Can anyone point me at resources for troublshooting the air
conditioning in my '95 Eagle Vision?

A copy of troubleshooting pages from a manual would be helpful ( I
don't presently have a manual ) .

The compressor isn't cycling on, and I need to know what the circuit
that controls it looks like so I can check to see whether I've got
broken wires, or a sensor that's not operating properly.

I'm thinking it's probably something electrical/control related,
because when I had problems with my '94 Voyager leaking, even when it
was empty and I needed to add R134a, the compressor would cycle on so
that I could begin the process of adding refrigerant.