Old October 18th 04, 10:22 PM
Gerald Moore

I had a lot of problems with my system crashing and locking up, until
I started fiddling with the motherboard and CPU voltages in the BIOS.
Turns out the "stock" voltage supplied to the CPU was borderline
indadequate, and for a CPU intensive game like NR2003, this deficiency
caused it to fail on a regular basis. After I upped the voltages
slightly, it has been rock solid ever since. Check out some
overclocker sites to learn how to check your system for stability and
what to change in order to help it run trouble free.

Hope this helps,
Gerald