Old May 31st 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Alan Baker

Default Got 'em!

In article >,
"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> ">
> > At $149 a piece-the same price as for every other finish in that size,
> > I'm don't think that it's actual nickel plating.
> >
> > But I wasn't expecting it to be.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > --
> > Alan Baker
> > Vancouver, British Columbia
> > <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>

> I think he's just meaning that that nickel finish color may not show brake
> dust as quickly as the aluminum finish. I have to agree that the nickel
> finish looks incredible. Nice choice.
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Thanks.

The whole thing has got me enthused about my car again. I was actually
out there cleaning all the plastic, rubber and the top this evening.

And I'm also really looking forward to doing a suspension refresh. If
you can believe it, the car is running on the original shocks, springs
and dustboot/bumpstops.