Old January 6th 09, 12:54 AM posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

Thus spake me > :

>On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:23:27 -0500, "Mike Hunter" <mikehunt2@lycos/com>
>wrote:
>
>>Any American who believes the government will provide them with better
>>hearthcare for less money, was never in the US military. If they were,
>>they cerainly were never in a VA hospital LOL

>There's a big differnece between the government _providing_ health
>care and the government serving as the intermediary (i.e. "insurer")
>between the clients and the providers.

Yeah, but their pricing will be "lowest bidder". As one Mercury
astronaut said (Sheppard?) "Here I was, sitting on 5000 pounds of high
explosives, all built by the lowest bidder"

Did you know that in the US, anyone with an MD can practice GP
medicine?
--
- dillon I am not invalid

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams come true.
Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which
will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no
matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.