Old January 5th 09, 06:14 PM posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Mike Hunter[_2_]

Default Watch what you wsih for

My on son is a cardiologist I know what I'm talking about. If what you
believe to be true, was actually true, why would any doctor accept ANY HMO
patients and agree to an even lower fee for his service? I told you the
doctors Medicare reimbursement rate for my surgery was nearly $6,000 and my
HMO settled at $2,800. Why would he do that?