Old December 4th 10, 11:03 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage[_3_]

Default Giulietta review in todays Grauniad

"R C Nesbit" > wrote in message
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology.../04/alfa-romeo
> -giulietta-review
>
> --
> Rob Pearson
> 156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)
> 164 V6 Lusso (gone)

The link was "broken" - oops, I thought, an ominous sign of things to come??

Anyway,

I found the review a tad lukewarm (continuing the saga of the thermostat ?)
but each to his own...

Personally, I think the car looks lovely (haven't had a chance to drive one
yet), couple of questions :

- as I recall, there's no footrest for your left foot , I would find this
annoying, anybody got an opinion on this

- what's the rearview vision like when you're driving it ?

Dave S...