Old November 21st 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Dave LaCourse

Default Car stalled at stop sign, now it won't start

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:44:42 GMT, Peter Bell >
wrote:

>Nope, not me - but Jullie souds interesting!

LOL. She was (is). They are a very nice couple and very good
fishermen (fisherpersons?) While Peter and I were busy catching 12 to
14 pound silvers, she was busy landing 16 pounders.

US warranty on the RS6 is 4 years/50K miles and includes brake pads
(not rotors) and the timing belt at the last scheduled maintenance
(50k).

Be well.

Dave