Old July 4th 10, 04:18 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda
hls

Default Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4

If these thieves want to get in, they WILL get in .
Make sure your goodies are insured, get a good alarm system, be careful
where you park, or take your stuff with you when you go.

I have a convertible. It would be foolish of me to even lock the doors,
so I take everything into my house, or hotel if I am traveling.

I have seen people use wire cages to "seal" off the baggage area in
suvs and station wagons. Even wire security panels in the windows..
Too much sugar for a nickel..They would probably still get in if they
wanted to.