Old February 4th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Cronos

Default Steam Stinks!!!!

raamman wrote:
> On Dec 9 2009, 7:43 pm, "Don Schwartz Jr"
> > wrote:
>> Trying to run a little GTR Evo offline and I can't launch the game because
>> the servers are busy! My first and last game that needs steam to run. It's
>> been 2 days now what a joke.

> maybe you should investigate if you have a connectivity issue

The funny thing is he doesn't need Internet to run GTR Evo even with
Steam. Just go to file and tell Steam to run in offline mode, that's
assuming he has got it past the first activation. If it's been 2 days
though then obviously the issue is at his end and not Steam.