Old May 6th 05, 01:18 AM
Dan Smith

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
news:fdfee.1412$sy6.1002@lakeread04...

> "Lorem Ipsum" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
> >
> > He is right. If stepping on the balloon causes the skin to exceed its
> > capacity, then it behaves just as it would if it were at a high

altitude,
> > and for the same reasons.
> >

> you are semi-correct...which is the whole point...can you follow me?
> stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)....high
> altitude puts less....can't see how that would be it failing for "the same
> reasons"....the "opposite" I could see, but you are wrong on "the

same"...if
> you need a more thorough explanation of this, and the post you replied to,
> since its * APPARENT * you don't follow it, feel free to ask someone that
> actually feels like educating people as I do not....

"stepping on the balloon puts MORE force on the outside(pressure)...."

So Joey, you're saying that when someone steps on a balloon and it pops it's
really imploding. You're saying it doesn't develop such high pressure inside
that the balloon finally bursts from the inside out?...???

I'm not following that line of (il)logic. Please enlighten us with you
brilliance (or are you just baffling us with your bull****?).