Old July 24th 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
john

Default Proud new owner- noob 95 GT questions

"F150 Steve" > wrote in message
> Hello all;
>
> Greetings!
>
> My pops passed away and I got "Sally". His last years he let things go. I
> kinda need help with the following:
>

> 1. Door Hinge- Will Dorman's 38395 resolve the driver door sag?

usally - look at currrent bushings see if worn (top and bottom)
I replaced both sides, it is usally a 2 man job, one holds door

> 2. Windows- what size rivet do I need to replace the factory one (glass to
> regulator).
>
> 3. What type of adhesive is best for re-attaching the glass to the metal
> "clamps".

> 4. A great source for plastic interior parts- door cups, switches, etc.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/mustangpa...FclgTAodcj0A9g

google for other mustang parts suppliers, many places have parts,

have fun with car,