Old July 24th 12, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
F150 Steve

Default Proud new owner- noob 95 GT questions

Hello all;

Greetings!

My pops passed away and I got "Sally". His last years he let things go. I
kinda need help with the following:

1. Door Hinge- Will Dorman's 38395 resolve the driver door sag?

2. Windows- what size rivet do I need to replace the factory one (glass to
regulator).

3. What type of adhesive is best for re-attaching the glass to the metal
"clamps".

4. A great source for plastic interior parts- door cups, switches, etc.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message; however a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.