Old July 28th 09, 04:18 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

You can always post what you found (codes) with your new toy.......I mean
tool! <g>

"Jacek" > wrote

snip

I just got the ross-tech type tool from e-bay. It was sent twice to a
wrong address - ha, ha. Finally got it. It did show a number of
issues that I have to spend more time researching. Seems like the
Comfort Control Module is a major suspect, something I suspected from
the beginning. I hope it will not put me in the poor house if I have
to buy one.

Will keep you posted.

jacek