Old June 15th 09, 01:44 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Jacek

Default Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

Hello,

I am trying to solve a very difficult problem which most likely
involves a foulty electronic module. The back-up lights are
constantly on and passenger side mirror is tilted down as if the car
was in reverse, regardless of the gear shift position. The car has a
tiptronic transmision, by the way. My frastration is high, the car is
disassembled to a large extend. Most of the electronic equipment and
harnesses are exposed. I'm running out of options and I would like to
obtain a diagnostic tool which would let me quiry the electronic
modules, which are interconnected by CAM bus.

Can anyone help?

Thx,
Jack