Old March 18th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Bob Shuman

Default Service/Mechanic Recommendation in San Francisco?

Your 1998 Saturn would be about 7+ years out of warranty. If it were me, I
would be looking for an independent service garage that has a good deal of
familiarity with Saturns (and not another dealer unless you have a lot of
money to part with...)

Bob